Information Collected by the 6th Avenue Business District:
Personal information may be collected by this site in many ways. This information includes:
1. Personal identifying information like your name, address, email, phone number, age, gender, and other personal data
2. Server data related to the IP address you used to visit our website, which includes your address, browser, OS, access time, and site activity.
3. Financial information related to your orders including your payment method and identifying payment information. We do not store financial information collected on our site for transaction purposes. That information gets sent directly to our payment processor, Square.
4. Social network data including Facebook permissions and user information from other networks, provided you log onto our site using one of these media sites.
5. Mobile device information such as your device ID, model, and location, if you use our site by accessing it through a mobile browser.
How We Use This Information
Our website uses information collected to:
• Increase site efficiency
• Notify you of updates
• Request your customer feedback
• Respond to your service requests
Normally, your information stays on our site. However, below we have listed the situations that may require us to share the information we collect from you:
• When required by law, such as for fraud protection
• With our third-party providers for payment processing and hosting
• With your consent for marketing purposes
• If this site goes bankrupt and data must be transferred
Cookies, Trackers, and Online Ads
Our website may contain links to third-party websites in the form of policies, ads, and other nonaffiliated links. Once you leave our site, we are no longer responsible for how your information is collected and disclosed. Please refer to the privacy policies of those third-party sites for more information.
We take technical and administrative precautions to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee its safety against all types of fraud or misuse. If you provide personal information, we cannot verify its total security against all types of interception.
Some browsers offer Do-Not-Track settings to prevent any information from being distributed. Since these settings have not been legally established as standard practice, we do not acknowledge these settings.
At any time, you may opt to review or change your account settings, including contact information. If you wish to delete your account, you may do so to remove most of your information, however, some identifying information will be retained to prevent fraud.You may also opt-out of emails and other correspondences from our site at any time.
Washington State’s Privacy Rights
for additional information
6th Avenue Business District
2802 6th Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98406